It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but can’t have them in your arms.
you do not need to constantly justify yourself. go ahead. eat pancakes. eat a ton at dinner. eat ice cream sundaes at 1am. take a rest day. take six rest days. sleep in. watch a movie. watch ten movies. no explanations needed. you’re allowed to be kind to yourself.
you have not experienced true fear until a poster falls down in the middle of the night
Do you have any idea how happy I am when we are just like this? No words, no worries, just us and the love we share 💏 #love #married #sohappy #myeverything 💍❤7/27/12❤💍
WHY DO WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS IN A SMALL TOWN IN ALASKA THE MAYOR HAS BEEN A CAT
”He doesn’t raise our taxes - we have no sales tax. He doesn’t interfere with business,” said Lauri Stec “He’s honest.”
and he oNLY drinks water from a wine glass
A town decided that a cat would be a better mayor than people
“He’s good, probably the best we’ve had,”
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win.
Page 1 of 190